IVR VO Demo:
I’m one of those oddballs that LOVES to voice store Interactive Voice Response systems, that technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and tones input via keypad. “Press or say one for this, two for that”
Let’s make these messages engaging and keep your customers on the line while they hold for you or wait to leave a message!
My current rates* are:
- $350 base session fee
- plus $15 per prompt for the first 100 prompts
- plus $10 per prompt for prompts 101+
- 10 prompts $500
- 25 prompts $725
- 45 prompts $1025
- 100 prompts $1850
- 125 prompts $2100
Prompts are 50 words or 3-4 short sentences, give or take. If they’re longer, we’ll need to chat about them.
For this rate, you will receive:
- Individual edited and mastered files in a format of your choosing
- Most people choose mp3 or wav files, though some systems require specific parameters. Let’s make sure to verify this before we start
- This rate does not include music, sfx or any use in broadcast
- Any changes within 3 days of delivery will incur an extra half-session fee plus the per prompt charge of $15
- Any changes 3 days or more after delivery will be charged the original price of base session plus number of prompts actually changed
My optional “numbers and basics” package, which includes all of the numbers 1-100 in a selection of vocal tones as well as verbal “thousand, million” and many other common IVR prompts (press…, thank you… please…, for… etc.) can be bought for a flat fee, which could save you hundreds. This gives your business a head start at building an entire IVR system. Contact me on the main page for details.
For some examples of IVR that I’ve voiced, please feel free to call these companies:
- Big Commerce / 1-888-248-9325
- Joss & Main (A division of Wayfair) / 1-844-807-8471
- Meaningful Beauty by Cindy Crawford
- Perricone MD
- Guthy Renker
* I am available for future voice work for phone clients at current rates for 1 year from first date of service even if the rates increase.